Ah yes, the dilemma many of us crossdressers will face in our feminine journeys (or unless we’re being blackmailed): to stay in the proverbial closet or come out to the world. Admitedly, it is a tough decision so maybe realizing why we are in there in the first place may help us to dip our pantyhosed toes in the pool.
10. Your dog has been threatening to out you.
9. The crossdresser in me has no problem, but the gay side, well…
8. Might as well, your parents have caught you inside already.
7. Still hiding from those pantyhose monsters your mom told you about after she caught you wearing hers.
6. Still figuring out what that pansexuality thing is. May come out as that instead.
Ah, it’s that time of year again. The weather heats up and we all come crawling out of our solitary caves, out for whatever piece of life that exists beyond our abodes. For us closeted crossdressers, that means skipping all those layers over your pantyhose and bra and getting out there to flash some femininity in public.
One image I can’t get stuck out of my head this time of year is Catherine Bach (you know, Daisy Duke) in her tight little shorts and pantyhose covering her so very long legs. In fact, it even inspired me this time around to try out my own leg show just the other day.
As a closet crossdresser (i.e. scaredy-cat), probably the one scenario that scares the absolute shit out of me is hopping into the bathroom, taking a shower, throwing on my feminine attire and then walking out of the bathroom only to find all my friends and family waiting outside. Happy Birthday!
In other words, there is no way I am ready to come out as tranny me. Not yet, anyway. Though the thought of it has continually crossed my mind only to be shot down again and again. What a total pussy I am.