Not too long ago, after a failed attempt at seducing a (real) woman, I came to a sudden conclusion.
A little background first. It has always been a deep, dark fantasy of mine to hook up with another transvestite counterpart but living it out in real life carries some issues, especially for a crossdresser that has been hetero all her life.
- I’ll be crossing into the bisexual barrier with no turning back. I have nothing but respect for being gay or bisexual, but it’s a major decision for someone who has has only known being hetero, you know.
- What if I don’t like the experience? Will I feel “weird” and require therapy? Ok, maybe the therapy is a stretch but they are plausible questions.
- Will I find myself transforming from a closet crossdresser to a full time transvestite? Again, it’s a major decision and requires a major life change.
- Will my friends, oblivious to my crossdressing, eventually find out? I live in two distinct worlds that haven’t collided yet.
Of course, with the cons come the pros:
- It’s exciting being a t-virgin and the only thing more exciting is to fulfill it with a “first time.”
- I’ll finally be able to share my feminine persona with another. No one else knows (though some may suspect).
- I’ll finally have the support from other transgendered people and the release of stress from having to keep myself bottled up all these years.
- I get wet just thinking about being a slut. Actually being one is making everything wet.
So here I am and I’ve decided that I want to get laid. No relationships. Maybe casual but secretive.
To counter any possible effect of weirdness, however, I’ve even gone as far as to prepare myself playing with a lovely phallic toy. Yes, sucking layers of plastic off the thing, testing the durability of my pseudo-vagina, even practicing putting the condom on with no hands and hungrily sucking that oily crap off of it.
Last thing, of course, is force feeding myself my wonderful love juice. A bit salty but not bad at all.
I found that throughout my “training”, the weirdness factor started to dissipate and I now I can’t get the thought of tranny to tranny action out of my head. A green light signal? I think so.
So I’ve update my lingerie closet and made a trip for some fine Italian pantyhose for an encounter bound to happen very soon. Not to mention, shaved. That’s probably important, right?
Keep you posted…