It’s probably a given that if you are reading this right now, you might have tried at some point to stop crossdressing, only to come back as if falling off the wagon of masculinity… again. No worries, your inner woman always welcomes you back and asks you, “Who the hell are you kidding?” If you need more reinforcement, here are ten reasons to listen to her.
10. It’s either those pristine, always hand-washed pair of silky thong panties or those old tighty-whities with the skid mark still showing.
9. You never have to leave the house to hook up with a woman.
8. You don’t have a fucking clue what else to do with your heels collection.
7. Bruce Jenner has been your hero from the beginning.
6. The hormones have already kicked in.
5. You’re still the starting catcher on your team.
I have to admit, I’ve had a little trouble coming up with something for you to glance over then move on to your sports, porn or whatever. Maybe it’s something to do with with the fact that my ability to write here is directly proportional to how “in the mood” I feel, usually when I’m all glammed up.
And for a while, the last few weeks at least, it’s been no glam at all. 100% Pure unadulterated masculine me (almost masculine anyway). Yeah, yuck.
Probably most of us, the crossdressers of the world, have gone through a phase at some point where we ponder giving up our longtime perversions for the “normal” life of a manly man. If this happens, I say go for it and give up the girly goods all the way. Here are ten reasons to get you going.
10. You try to pass for a woman but can’t really get past “man.”
9. There was that one really painful tucking incident you don’t ever want to repeat again.
8. Mom’s muumuu and large cotton panties aren’t as satisfying as before.